orly nail polish cherry bomb

I got this for $2.20 at Ocean State Job Lot. Best $2.20 I have spent on polish! It is gorgeous and goes on opaque in a single coat! It didn't chip but only wore off on the tips slowly (I do a lot...

This color is really pretty in the bottle but it has a LOT of orange in it. For my skin tone oranges just dont look good, but if you have a skintone that works well with orange polish than this...

I love this color! The name Cherry Bomb isn't very fitting and could lead ones expectations to a really red hue, which I would say it isn't. It's a tomato red with orange. The picture on this...

Ty8beauty Beauty Orly Nail Polish

Spotted this color on a woman sitting on the bleachers in front of me at a college graduation in California! The sunny sky blasted this color all up in my face. I was like, "Excuse me miss..."...

I recently got my nails done and decided to do something different so I picked this shade. I am in love! The colour is rich, vibrant and fun! I couldn't stop staring at my nails and got tons of...

Ugh, It's orange. I was expecting a classic cherry red instead I get a pearlized bright orange. It makes my yellow toned skin look sallow and has a neon 80's glow. Stay away if you like deep...

Notd: Orly Cherry Bomb

One of my favorite reds!! And it's not really a red red, it's more a warm red, awesome pearly sheeny shimmery goodness! This is definetely one of my fav polishes. It almost has like a red pearl...

Gorgeous color, you will get tons of compliments! This is the #1 used polish at the salon I work at for the month of April/08. Like the reviewer below me mentioned, its a warm red with no orange...

Orly Cherry Bomb is an extremely bright warm red, not orangey, just true red. It's a shimmer with such fine gold sparkle that it almost looks metallic or frosted, but in a subtle way. Application...

Igel Dd Matching Duo #dd112

0 comments

Post a Comment